What Are Informational Infographic and Copyright Infringement?
Hi! The picture that you see on the right is my design unlike the pictures in my former posts. It is actually an infographic which is used for visualizing information.In this infographic, with the help of sources which I have included in the infographic, I inform you about how teachers can find materials for their students without infringing copyright law. " Copyright infringement occurs when copyrighted material is used without the creator's permission, often leading to legal ramification" (Kenton, 2026). It is possible for teachers to utilize materials and avoid infringement of copyright law at the same time. For example, I have found images for my posts on sites wich share free images and do not require attribution for the creator. These kinds of sites offer people content without raising a concern about violation of copyright. There are various other available ways for teachers to find specific materials as mentioned in the infographic. The use of an informational inf...

Comments
Post a Comment